- Account Managers
- Talent Acquisition
- Asif AbdullahPrincipal ConsultantEdinburghAsif Abdullah has over 15 years of experience delivering complex business and technology change programmes within financial services.
As a consultant at GreySpark Partners, Abdullah has leveraged his cross product, front office knowledge to deliver a range of projects for clients including regulatory control remediation, Equity and Fixed Income business and technology reviews, assessment of market entry strategies, acquisition due diligence and cost management reviews.
- Linda ChimSenior Business Development ManagerHong KongLinda is the Business Development Manager at GreySpark Partners in Hong Kong. She has a strong focus on product knowledge and client-facing delivery on the Buy-side. She has joined GreySpark from JPMorgan Asset Management where she was a Senior Client Relationship Executive where to maintain the relationship with direct clients on investment management products.
Prior to this, she was a Client Services Executive for FTSE Group. She was responsible for providing services to institutional clients on index products both in the equities and fixed income markets.
She has a BBA in Finance and a MSc in Statistics – Risk Management from The University of Hong Kong.
- Giles BroxisManaging ConsultantLondonOver 15 years experience of delivering business and technology change within capital markets. A background in risk technology and extensive experience developing functional teams and running regulatory-driven projects has provided a deep understanding of successful delivery in complex organisations and rich toolkit for managing senior sponsors and stakeholders.
- Charles MoLead ConsultantLondonCharles Mo is a Lead Consultant at GreySpark. A programme and project manager with over 20 years of experience within the telecommunications and Capital Markets sectors. Mo is an expert in eCommerce and an experienced enterprise and technical architect. He has extensive experience in technical analysis of systems and business architectures and managing global IT infrastructure projects.
Mo's experience extends to managing high profile projects with global stakeholders and working in close partnership with a wide range of external technology vendors from software and hardware products, to low latency infrastructure colocation providers.
- Chris HawkerPartnerSydneyChris Hawker joined GreySpark as a Partner in 2015. He has over 20 years proven experience in consultancy and programme delivery within the payments industry and has worked with many of the largest financial institutions, banks and payments providers in both Australia and New Zealand.
Chris is responsible for business development, strategy and growth of the Australian and New Zealand business, with a core focus on the payments industry.
- George KaoPartnerLondonGeorge Kao is a Founding Partner of the firm. Based in London, he is responsible for the Business Development team and the growth of the company franchise across Europe.
His team is focused on ensuring that the firm is represented to the highest levels of professionalism by always staying true to its core values of excellence, integrity, entrepreneurship and commitment.
George was previously an e-commerce sales executive for the FX business at Barclays Capital, where he focused on developing new trading relationships in emerging markets such as Turkey and South Africa.
- Mark SantosManaging ConsultantHong KongMark Santos is a Lead Consultant at GreySpark. A quantitative developer with over 18 years' experience in designing and developing complex enterprise solutions across capital markets, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and tech startups.
Mark specialises in high-performance computing, utilising distributed grids, caches, GPUs and low latency architecture for trading platforms and analytics.
He has product knowledge across credit, structured products, rates, exotics, foreign exchange, equity and equity derivatives. His core development technologies include C++, C#, Java, Python and kdb.
- Bradley WoodPartnerLondonBradley Wood is a Founding Partner of the firm, he runs the firm’s consulting organisation and specialises in delivering project and interim management services. Wood has over fifteen years experience in IT where he has successfully fulfilled technology, delivery and operations roles.
- William BenattarFinTech Team Lead ConsultantLondonWilliam works as part of GreySpark's fintech advisory team and co-leads operations in the fintech area with GreySpark's Managing Partner, Frédéric Ponzo.
By maintaining a comprehensive view of the fintech arena, William assists GreySpark in helping start-up firms enter the marketplace; advises private equity houses on financial technology due diligence; and advises buyside and sellside clients on the development of strategic and innovative projects.
Prior to joining GreySpark, William worked for Kantox in the business and product development team, focusing on strategy developments of FX systems. While being student ambassador for Google, William has spearheaded initiatives aimed at helping SMEs develop and implement their digital strategies. William is an existing mentor at the London-based accelerator program -- Startupbootcamp Fintech -- advising start-ups on product development, roadmapping and fundraising avenues.
- Russell DinnageManaging ConsultantLondonRussell joined GreySpark Partners after 10 years of work as a journalist writing for a number of different publications in Washington, D.C. and London. Between 2008 and 2011 he worked for McGraw-Hill Co.’s Platts in London covering news and trading activity in the EU carbon market and, from August 2012 to December 2012, he was part of a three-man team leading Euromoney’s coverage of FX markets through the Web site EuromoneyFXNews.com.
At GreySpark, Russell has worked on a variety of equities-, fixed income- and FX-related projects for banks and exchange platform operators, developing expertise in the market structure trends driving the adoption of electronic trading and e-commerce business models, specifically within corporate bonds trading. Russell holds two BAs from Franklin & Marshall College in English and Government, and an MA from City University London in Financial Journalism.
- Connie NgPartner, Managing Director APACHong KongConnie Ng is a financial and business development professional with over 10 year’s experience in banking, investment and capital markets. Having joined the firm in its infancy, Connie has since successfully opened and developed new accounts while building trusting relationships with her clients.
Connie leads business development within Capital Markets to help solve complex problems and is the conduit with our experts to deliver market leading solutions.
Her focus on commitment, accountability and professionalism has enabled her to provide exceptional customer service to her clients in the industry. Prior to GreySpark Connie worked at TD Waterhouse as a Sales Trader covering retail and corporate clients.
- Dominic ChoManaging ConsultantHong KongDominic Cho is a Lead Consultant at Greyspark. He has over 11 years of investment banking experience in the FICC space predominantly on the sell side. Dominic has deep knowledge in Fixed Income and Commodity Derivatives.
He is a proficient Project Manager who has led complex front to back development and regulatory projects globally. He can also serve in the capacity of a Lead Business Analyst utilising his superior project management skills. Much of his experience lies in project managing electronic trading initiatives.
Dominic has a BS in Mathematics and a Master of Finance degree from University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
- Darran PriorBusiness Development ManagerEdinburghDarran Prior joined GreySpark in 2015 as the Business Development Manager for the newly opened Edinburgh office. Prior has over 15 years experience within sales and relationship building and spent his most recent time in recruitment covering various sectors.
Prior is focusing on Buyside firms in Edinburgh and is looking forward to establishing new client relationships and being the point of contact in the Edinburgh office. Continuously building his knowledge within this sector he is keen to demonstrate the benefits of working with GreySpark to the Scottish region.
- Helen DawitTalent & Communications DirectorLondonHelen Dawit is the Talent Acquisition Manager at GreySpark and has 8 years of Recruitment and HR experience within the Capital Markets and IT industry.
Helen has an excellent eye for attracting the best talent, using multiple channels, to identify and qualify candidates that have the potential to bring the right qualities, soft skills, values and attitude to be a valuable team member for our business.
At GreySpark, Helen is part of the management team and is responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, from interpreting the recruitment strategy, conduct screenings and interviews through to hiring and on-boarding.
- Frederic PonzoManaging PartnerLondonFrederic Ponzo focuses on providing leadership, direction and vision to the company and ensures that its clients receive best-in-class services.
Over the past 10 years, Ponzo personally advised over 50 financial institutions, including 19 of the top 20 investment banks, building an unparalleled insight in the industry.
- Andrew McLauchlanPartnerNew YorkAndrew McLauchlan is a Founding Partner of the firm. He is currently the Managing Director of the Americas, having moved to New York to establish the company there.
Initially based in London, McLauchlan was responsible for Business Development and the growth of the business across Europe.
McLauchlan then moved to Hong Kong to set up the company in Asia. He had executive responsibility for strategy, sales and operations, focusing on bringing increased value to existing and new clients. McLauchlan oversaw the expansion of the firm across Asia-Pacific, including the opening of a new office in Sydney and project delivery in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
After Hong Kong, McLauchlan moved to Edinburgh to act as strategic adviser to the newly opened office catering for the buy-side community.
Prior to GreySpark, McLauchlan was Business Development Director for NET2S.
- Tohfeh PichvaiPartnerLondonTohfeh Pichvai performs a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) function at Greyspark. She has over 15 years’ experience in providing Financial & Administrative support in Consultancy services in multinational companies, prior to this she was a lecturer and clinical researcher.
She manages and coordinates of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization, and oversee all purchasing and payroll and benefits activity for staff and participants. Pichvai reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis and forecasting needs.
Pichvai studied Physiology & MBA at the University of Jussieu Paris & Leeds.
- Jon BattyExecutive DirectorLondonJon Batty leads the Trading Solutions side of the Technology practice, providing expertise on trading platforms and the supporting technology infrastructure across multiple asset classes.
Prior to joining GreySpark Partners, Batty worked for Macquarie Bank in both Hong Kong and London, holding a number of senior technology roles for the equities trading business. Having joined Macquarie through the acquisition of ING’s Asian Equity acquisition in Hong Kong, Batty helped build a best of breed order management, trading and market execution platform across Asia. Moving to London, Batty assisted Macquarie in a number of large due diligence and acquisition projects as Macquarie expanded their equity franchise globally into European and US equities.
Since joining GreySpark, Batty and his team have managed a number of client engagements ranging from business and technology benchmarking, trading platform deployment/replacement project management and vendor selection reviews, to enterprise architecture and infrastructure migration projects.
- Doug KilburnPartnerSydneyDoug Kilburn has over 20 years experience working for management consulting firms, investment banks and retail banks in the UK, USA and Australia. He joined GreySpark as a partner in 2015 and runs the Australian and New Zealand business responsible for strategy, business development and growth.
Doug brings with him an extensive range of technical experience specialising in infrastructure, process improvement and strategic initiatives within the payments industry.
- Andrew StaniforthManaging ConsultantLondonAndrew Staniforth runs the Management Practice which focuses on advising client on their delivery processes and procedures and delivering individual projects. This is achieved with expert programme and project management, business and technical analysis and QA management.
Staniforth comes from a development background and has worked in all roles within the project team. Staniforth joined GreySpark from NET2S and since joining has worked on a wide range of consulting and implementation roles for over 10 clients.