GreySpark’s delivery team in Edinburgh is focused on assisting clients to address key business challenges in an ever-changing landscape. You will be working with a team of personable and approachable professionals, delivering tactical and strategic change projects within both buy-side and sell-side environments. GreySpark promotes industry best practices and adds value by working collaboratively with our clients to provide deliverables bespoke to their needs.
We are currently looking for Business Analysts to support projects related to asset servicing, organisational change and regulatory transformation. Areas of speciality are possible, but generally speaking we want to develop Businses Analysts with broad capabilities and who tackle many different types of challenges.
As a Business Analyst, you will be expected to demonstrate experience of using a range of analytical tools, producing high-quality documentation and working with diverse teams. Critical to your success will be the ability to build strong relationships and rapidly develop your capital markets knowledge.
- A challenging yet awarding job in a growing Capital Markets consulting firm
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company
- Competitive salary package, including bonus and benefits
- The chance to join a friendly, driven and dynamic team of people
- Involved in any phase of the project life cycle, from initiation to closure.
- Contribute to business transformation projects or IT change projects
- Building and developing business cases
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Owning and delivering business and functional requirements
- Managing stakeholders on different levels and in various business areas
- Proven business analysis experience with evidence of logical/progressive thinking
- Understanding of project delivery methodologies
- Experience of dealing with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to distil complex data or situations into simple messages
- Previous consulting experience is desirable
- Previous Capital Markets experience is preferred though exceptional candidates from other sectors will be considered
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
One of the following would be desirable:
- Business Analysis qualification
- Prince 2 or other recognised industry qualification