GreySpark Partners provides the expert advice necessary to deliver change to investment banks, hedge funds and asset management firms. The deep understanding of the financial services sector we have gained through our collective experience, creativity and tenacity enable us to consistently deliver the best results for our clients.
GreySpark’s Technology Practice has a deep understanding of not only the technology currently available and in use today, but also the trends and innovations that our clients will be using in the future. In a fast-paced industry where technology is often a key differentiator, we make it our business to help our financial services clients successfully adopt modern computing tools, techniques and approaches.
Our consultants provide a number of services within the capital markets technology space, ranging from small, focused, advisory engagements to architecture, design, development and operations projects.
- Reviewing current systems.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Manage functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations by writing well designed and testable code.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Coordinate with team lead and project managers in fulfilling business requirements within deadlines.
- Work on our client sites on a variety of projects of varying scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity with a strong desire to succeed.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Knowledge in Capital Markets/ Investment Banking or a particular asset class will be a plus.
- Knowledge of financial data, financial instruments and financial technology will be advantageous.
- A challenging and varied role in a Capital Markets Consulting firm.
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company.
- The chance to join a creative, energetic and dynamic team of people.
- Competitive package, including bonus and benefits, to successful candidates.