GreySpark Partners headquarter in London is a global business, management and technology consultancy specialising in Payments, Fintech and Capital Markets.
The APAC-Sydney/Hong Kong based Consulting practice has a very dynamic team culture and ambition, which is to deliver the best outcome and solution to the end client. We work with all financial institutions including FinTech, retail and investment banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds and asset management firms to deliver solutions that work across all asset classes, with a particular focus on risk management and electronic trading.
- A challenging and varied role in a global consulting firm
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company
- The chance to join a fun, energetic and dynamic team of people.
The successful project manager will be competent and highly regarded individual who has experience delivering projects in a range of scenarios for clients.
You will have the following experience:
- Successful delivery of software solutions (bespoke or packaged)
- Successful estimation and delivery engagements for clients
- Expertise in one or more business area
- Experience in business case development
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle, both Agile and Waterfall
- Good business knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Payments, NPP, Settlements, Cash Equities; Futures and Options; Fixed Income, Derivatives; Credit and Rates Products or Structured Products.
- Good knowledge of the front to back processing required by payments institutions
You will be prepared to work remotely and at client site working on a variety of projects of varying scale.
In addition to project delivery work, the role may include the following:
Pre-sales consulting, proposal development and project estimations
- Mentoring and line management
- Technology consulting
- Business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- People management, motivational and leadership skills
What we are looking for in you:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to relentlessly strive to obtain excellence
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.
- Bachelors degree or similar
- SAFe, Agile, Prince 2 or comparable project management methodology experience