Automating governance, risk & compliance workflows
Banks have been very successful in their responses to regulatory mandates establishing adequate levels of controls. However, approaches to risk and controls management remain inconsistent. Maturing this area will be of great benefit to the reputation and standing of banks.
GreySpark leverages expertise across electronic trading, regulatory change and trade surveillance to deliver strategic solutions tailored to meet your business requirements. We implement a vertically-integrated approach to risk management processes and controls and embed it into the fabric of the organisation, thereby delivering new cultural awareness across the entire bank.
We recognise that each problem is unique and that it is not possible or healthy to apply a one-size-fits-all technological solution. The GreySpark mission is to best utilise our expertise and cross-disciplinary teams to thoroughly understand our client needs, provide industry-leading, actionable advice and deliver innovative, bespoke solutions.
Interested in GreySpark's Risk Management Services?
We implement a vertically-integrated approach to risk management processes and controls and embed it into the fabric of the organisation, thereby delivering new cultural awareness across the entire bank.
Risk Management Service Offering
Electronic Trading Compliance and Risk Management
Level 1: Policy and Process Driven Due Diligence
- Establish oversight committee charter
- Form oversight committee members with authority to enforce the charter
- Developed governance documentation framework and policies
- Initiate the control inventory discovery process
Level 2: Business Processes and Workflow Automation
- Define and agree a business process model for automated workflow
- Integration of a sophisticated Governance, Risk & Compliance workflow tool
- Tightly integrate the test control attestation to form an end to end process
- Support a fully automated workflow for controls change management
- Provide flexibility to support advancements in Electronic Trading systems and changing regulatory landscape
Level 3: Return on Investment
- Real-time dashboards for calculating Cost of Risk Mitigation
- Quantitative analysis of controls, Revenue vs Risk Mitigation Costs
- Support strategic business management of assets and growth opportunities
- Ability to identify efficiencies through focus on PnL measures of controls
Traditional Approach to Controls Risk Mitigation
Policy and Process Driven Due Diligence
- Controls Inventory
- Best Practice
Business Processes and Workflow Automation
- Risk Mgmt. Automation
- ‘Digital’ Compliance
Return on Investment
- Cost & Efficiency Optimisation
Regulations are Driving Risk Management Systems to Become More Sophisticated and Integrated into Business, IT and Operational Processes
Careers at GreySpark
We want our professionals to be proud of being a part of an international, fast-pace, growing organisation with great prospects.